The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2023, 11:15 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kyunwoo7423 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Tried Mai Chan in BKK, chose Nami for 45 mins for 2000 THB

Quick Nuru, followed by capped bj and then FJ. Left satisfied.
Old 09-05-2023, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
TheYoungJung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Jammy at stocking spa massage sukhumvit Soï 37
Girl look like Japanese but tall
Shower 5 minutes then bed. She took control of everything very good. She tipped slowly her stockings bathcat rimming moaning. She accepts fingered pussy and ass. Best of all she masturbates her a lot (maybe fake who knows)
Very good moment
Was 2 hours 4,500
Old 09-05-2023, 09:02 AM
Samster

TheYoungJung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

About pretty massage thonglor tried yesterday call yesterday just 2 girls not interesting The famous noriko could comeback this week
Old 10-05-2023, 07:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Praefectus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last time I've been in Bangkok (in 2001) I had several very nice sessions in Kokoro and Doki Doki. So, naturally I wanted to repeat the experience again. But it was kind of a disappointment.
First went to Kokoro. About 9 girls were presented. Not a single attractive one. So I popped up in Dozo massage. Same story. Lastly visited Doki Doki. There were only 2 available. I checked out their pics on the tablet and left.
Then for a couple of days I tried to make a booking in Mitu. They definitely have several nice performers but it seems they all got taken pretty quickly. Finally, I arranged a session with Kiko.
The girl was definitely good looking. I would even say hot, since I like slim ones with small breast. Unfortunately, the service was a disappointment. Nuru was ok, but rushed, no rimming, no balls licking. She sucked my cock for like 10 seconds then put a condom and got on top, then immediately started to complain that it hurts.
We switched to missionary and I quickly came enjoying the view.
The damage - 5000. Not worth it.
On the way out they gave me a bag of some Japanese snacks. Which is cute, but I'd rather have a good service.
Old 13-05-2023, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
lex95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundial View Post
More pictures and their ladies here
https://www.daisydream.club/secret
There's prices listed here: https://swanpass.com/listing/daisy-dream/

Old 17-05-2023, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 18
red0xz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterred0xz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterred0xz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro by heaven it is https://www.heavenshop-bkk.com/ ?
Old 18-05-2023, 04:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 12
plantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by unholistic View Post
Scouted a few places today Doki Doki, Heaven, Ola Ola, Mitu Massage, Aya Aya, Kokoro, Mai Chan, Picasso. Went around 7-9pm.

Not sure if it is the timing but the quality of girls is subpar… its like trying to find a rare gem.. unless of course you lower your standards abit.
In this area I found the hotter looking at the jap bars. Tip nicely and unlock ST.
Old 18-05-2023, 11:37 AM
Samster

vincentgramont deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unholistic View Post
Scouted a few places today Doki Doki, Heaven, Ola Ola, Mitu Massage, Aya Aya, Kokoro, Mai Chan, Picasso. Went around 7-9pm.

Not sure if it is the timing but the quality of girls is subpar… its like trying to find a rare gem.. unless of course you lower your standards abit.
Some of these shops close early, and the popular girls get booked quickly. So around 21:00 the selection is usually super limited if you just walk-in. The best time is usually around 1-2pm from my experience.
Old 18-05-2023, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 748 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by plantronic View Post
In this area I found the hotter looking at the jap bars. Tip nicely and unlock ST.
how much you tip? how much you paid for ST?
Old 19-05-2023, 01:27 AM
Samster

John01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recommend near Leon Lasalle Hotel and Residences?First time go Thailand😅
Old 19-05-2023, 01:39 AM
Samster

John01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recommend near Leon Lasalle Hotel and Residences?First time go Thailand😅
Old 20-05-2023, 07:12 PM
Samster

Bybysorry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros
Maybe a stupid question but first time in this bangkok area I saw sukumvit Soi 19 right hand side 3mp (Picasso and MAICHAN and a third one)
Picasso understood but what about services in the two others ? Is it Nuru or special massage? Rooms seem to be very small maybe without water?
And late question the third one I forgot the name look like have lash boys? (Not interested in but just to know)
Thanks for helping me to choose the best mp?
Old 22-05-2023, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 14
lynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to all

Anyone have any girl to recommend at Kokoro? I like the service style there but doesnt seem to have much looker there, the better looking one that i tried is Julia?
Old 26-05-2023, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 16
siralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud of

Bros. Long time never go BKK
May I ask anywhere got good massage with happy endings or good Nuru massage to recommend?
I am staying near Terminal 21 next whole week.

Thks bros!
Old 04-06-2023, 11:19 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 2
Jamesbond222 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJamesbond222 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJamesbond222 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Praefectus View Post
Last time I've been in Bangkok (in 2001) I had several very nice sessions in Kokoro and Doki Doki. So, naturally I wanted to repeat the experience again. But it was kind of a disappointment.
First went to Kokoro. About 9 girls were presented. Not a single attractive one. So I popped up in Dozo massage. Same story. Lastly visited Doki Doki. There were only 2 available. I checked out their pics on the tablet and left.
Then for a couple of days I tried to make a booking in Mitu. They definitely have several nice performers but it seems they all got taken pretty quickly. Finally, I arranged a session with Kiko.
The girl was definitely good looking. I would even say hot, since I like slim ones with small breast. Unfortunately, the service was a disappointment. Nuru was ok, but rushed, no rimming, no balls licking. She sucked my cock for like 10 seconds then put a condom and got on top, then immediately started to complain that it hurts.
We switched to missionary and I quickly came enjoying the view.
The damage - 5000. Not worth it.
On the way out they gave me a bag of some Japanese snacks. Which is cute, but I'd rather have a good service.
Hmmm...!! Should have been better
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1