The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2003, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
3rdofficer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink june of KS FR

FR

value for money !!

was at KS last week decided to try my luck... she wasnt busy and came in ten mins. hmm, first impression : she was dressed in a simple white blouse and light blue jeans, looked very much like a housewife out shopping at some town center. hair was permed maggi mee style. she looks pretty decent. could speak decent english, was strange though, i was conversing with her in cantonese. maybe my cantonese quite fucked up...

anyway, she came into room, lighted up a cigareete and took off all her clothes before i could even close the room door !! good grief....sat down on the jamban and she washed me clean...went on to bed and received AR, BJ and licky nipples, she tried to french me but i resisted...mainly cos me non smoker...FJ was pretty standard, but her BJ was really good...was also offered her pussy to licky when she did 69....actually, for $30 she's a pretty good fuck...well, after FJ, she smoked again and i had to wash myself on the jamban again ( no showers in that house ) paid her and she left, asking me to wash up by myself...strange experience cos used to geylang 40 cat 'after sales service'

june comes and goes like the wind...my departing thoughts...

but overall left with a big smile cos for $30, i had a really good fcuk...even though the short session and quick service made the whole experience sorta unreal...
Old 07-03-2003, 10:43 AM
basic_instinct

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: june of KS FR

Quote:
Originally posted by 3rdofficer
FR

value for money !!

was at KS last week decided to try my luck... she wasnt busy and came in ten mins. hmm, first impression : she was dressed in a simple white blouse and light blue jeans, looked very much like a housewife out shopping at some town center. hair was permed maggi mee style. she looks pretty decent. could speak decent english, was strange though, i was conversing with her in cantonese. maybe my cantonese quite fucked up...

anyway, she came into room, lighted up a cigareete and took off all her clothes before i could even close the room door !! good grief....sat down on the jamban and she washed me clean...went on to bed and received AR, BJ and licky nipples, she tried to french me but i resisted...mainly cos me non smoker...FJ was pretty standard, but her BJ was really good...was also offered her pussy to licky when she did 69....actually, for $30 she's a pretty good fuck...well, after FJ, she smoked again and i had to wash myself on the jamban again ( no showers in that house ) paid her and she left, asking me to wash up by myself...strange experience cos used to geylang 40 cat 'after sales service'

but overall left with a big smile cos for $30, i had a really good fcuk...even though the short session and quick service made the whole experience sorta unreal...

Ya..Brother...

Very true indeed..
Thats how she survived thru the economy crisis..
But frankly, for $30 [[ BJ, HJ, AR, FJ ]].. no one sould complain la..
Although "aunty"..but just imagine...some others are paying $50 just for a simple HJ at massage parlors..
I would, for $30/-, - anytime - go for June...
Just my 2cents worth..cheers.
Old 12-03-2003, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2602 / Power: 23
ParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond repute
expect even longer Q now........but then again good things meant to be shared........
Old 15-03-2003, 05:31 PM
fat_70

she's from which house???
Old 29-03-2003, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 23
hoodlum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhoodlum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by ParaParaSakura
expect even longer Q now........but then again good things meant to be shared........
June went public since the late 80's. Still command heavy punting after all these years...keke

She's eccentric and wacky at times... offering commando services if she's on the high...

I believe she major in economics... how else would she offer the lowest rate even in her prime years... and stayed the top ang pai in the KS scene?

respect
hoodlum
Old 03-04-2003, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 22
dkong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydkong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Tried her before last year. Her service is not bad.
Old 17-04-2003, 05:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Kenny Yip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally posted by 3rdofficer
FR

value for money !!

WHICH HOUSE & RM is hse from ? BJ did she use cap ?
Old 22-04-2003, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 22
gunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
KS got such gd service already huh?

Hi,
Been to KS quite a number of times, never know what the cat30 nowadays provide such gd services huh? cos from my past experience cat30 they just open their legs, apply KY & that's all.
haha.. maybe should go & re-experience myself again

btw.. is the cat system still the same?
eg cat30, cat50, cat100?
any changes?
Old 24-04-2003, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
jhansolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I had a cat 70 mei na and she was good

return value 8/10
Old 25-04-2003, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ahsengahmeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
is she pretty?
which house??

Quote:
Originally posted by jhansolo
I had a cat 70 mei na and she was good

return value 8/10
Old 25-04-2003, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
jhansolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
pretty is not something easy to gauge as one man's meat is another's poison, I would say mei na is average.

Service was good

House I'm not sure, I went to house 8 (I think), the one with shower attached rooms on the 2nd level.
Old 25-04-2003, 10:51 PM
picture

hi brothers. after stopping by this forum and read about ah june. decided to give it a try. I walked into house 9 and asked for her. wah really wanted for about 1 hour. but reception service was good. served tea outside while reading papers and guided into the clean aircon room to wait and was served another tea. can take a little afternoon nap.

ah june came. she was quite pretty compare to all other aunties especially category $30 range. can speak english. forget about speaking mandarin to her. like described by brothers here, really commando style. striped, lighted cigarratte, washed me. first body massage, then like ass, then like boss, then blow job, then 69 position. you can lick, smell, and dig. just make sure you don't have long finger nails or else may refuse by her. tried over her then doggie style. eventually hand job to shake it out. sorry brothers. she said i damn good.

after everything she washed herself and dressed up. while i washed myself she already left without collecting money. i stepped out of the room and was greeted by recept with face tower and hot tea. i paid $50 and got back $20 changed. I left with $10 tip to recept.

verdict: value for money, can go back when pocket tight and urge high, overall satisfaction 7.5/10 .
Old 21-05-2004, 03:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 20
scoppy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is her boobs big or small?

Quote:
Originally Posted by picture
hi brothers. after stopping by this forum and read about ah june. decided to give it a try. I walked into house 9 and asked for her. wah really wanted for about 1 hour. but reception service was good. served tea outside while reading papers and guided into the clean aircon room to wait and was served another tea. can take a little afternoon nap.

ah june came. she was quite pretty compare to all other aunties especially category $30 range. can speak english. forget about speaking mandarin to her. like described by brothers here, really commando style. striped, lighted cigarratte, washed me. first body massage, then like ass, then like boss, then blow job, then 69 position. you can lick, smell, and dig. just make sure you don't have long finger nails or else may refuse by her. tried over her then doggie style. eventually hand job to shake it out. sorry brothers. she said i damn good.

after everything she washed herself and dressed up. while i washed myself she already left without collecting money. i stepped out of the room and was greeted by recept with face tower and hot tea. i paid $50 and got back $20 changed. I left with $10 tip to recept.

verdict: value for money, can go back when pocket tight and urge high, overall satisfaction 7.5/10 .
Old 22-05-2004, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
skyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoppy
I m used to Geyland cat 40 & 150. Never tried KS before. Any brother here can share what's the age range of KS?
Old 23-05-2004, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 21
witan788 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwitan788 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoppy
Think her boobs somewhere between A and B. Her looks is nothing to yell about. But what she lacks in the looks department, she make it up with quality customer service..hehe... I won't recommend her to big boobs lovers though.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1